The regulations below apply to BOTH the Hard Ball and Soft Ball variations unless stated.
- PEW.1 - All players must be aged 13 and above on 1st September 2019, unless they are within an Under 12 County Age Group squad for the current year, evidenced by letter of consent from the coach and parents. This letter should be scanned and submitted to The Sussex Slam via the club's designated contact prior to their first participation in this year's competition.
- PEW.2 - No player shall represent more than ONE team in The Sussex Slam in any single year.
- PEW.3a - Any player who has played County Cricket (U17s, U19s or Seniors) since 1st September 2017 is INELIGIBLE to play in any Hard Ball Division 2 matches or any Soft Ball matches.
- PEW.3b - Any player who has played Senior County Cricket since 1st September 2018 is INELIGIBLE to play in any Sussex Slam matches, INCLUDING Hard Ball Division 1 matches.
- PEW.4 - Any dispute regarding players who have played for a team in this competition is to be referred, in writing, to the Competition Manager only by the designated Competition Contact for that team.
The above is implemented in good faith as players might not be well known to the opponent given the possibility that the two sides may regularly compete in different leagues. It is in the best interests of the competition itself that clubs compete in a fair manner given this competition’s intention to promote participation & inclusion within the game of cricket.